Iran Travel Payment Card
From EUR €200.00
Are you worried about carrying cash while traveling to Iran? DON’T BE!
As you may know, after political sanctions imposed against Iran, using an international credit cards are not possible anymore.
we offer Iranian debit bank cards for travelers who are coming to Iran.
- 100% Safe and online, No ATM fee for withdrawal
- Secure and easy to use your money in Iran
- Acceptable in all shops, restaurants and ATM machines in Iran
- Pay as locals
- Exchange rate based on the central bank of Iran.
Iranian Tourist The card is available for foreign travelers in Iran.
It is a card in Iranian Rial which is issued for tourists against foreign currencies received from them with the designated expiry date (3 years after issuing date) and it can be used in the whole Iranian banking system.
It will secure your money while you are visiting Iran. Tourist Payment Card is a rechargeable debit card that allows its holder to withdraw cash from ATMs and pay for all goods and services while traveling to Iran. Holders can determine the balance value of the cards which retain unused balance and can be accessed by the holder at any time. There is no transaction fee for a purchase and no ATM fee for withdrawal.
A Tourist Card will be delivered to you at your first location (Hotel) in Iran. If you need more money, you can always step in our office in Tehran
- It can be used through whole Iranian banking system
- Cash can be withdrawn in all ATMs.
- Funds can be transferred to Tourist Payment Card
- Cards can be used to buy through the internet, their passwords can be changed and funds can be transferred from Tourist Card to other cards.
- The remaining cash in Tourist Payment Cards can be converted to foreign currencies and paid to travelers.
- The limit of charging these cards is 200 euro and the max amount is 5000 euro.
- Customers can be informed about the remaining balance of Tourist Cards through a website, all ATMs throughout the country and all POS systems. You can get transaction notification on your Iranian Tourist sim-card.
- Customers can take billing statements and be informed about the breakdown of their Tourist Card transactions in all ATMs.
- The exchange rate is based on the central bank of Iran (www.cbi.ir)
Order your Iranian Tourist Debit Card before traveling to Iran and get it at your first meeting point (Hotel, transfer or your daily tour) .